(from June 2018)
Term Time Only
Permanent - 10.25 hours per week
Salary: Living Wage (Grade 1)
The Governors of Holy Family Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Cleaner to join our friendly, hardworking team.
We can offer:
- A warm and friendly school with supportive governors, staff and parents.
- Highly motivated & skilled staff.
The successful candidate will be:
- An enthusiastic team player.
- A friendly and effective communicator.
- A proactive and highly organised and committed individual with an eye for detail.
Experience of working as a Cleaner in a school environment is desirable.
- Holy Family School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The school expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will undertake an enhanced DBS clearance.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (and subsequent changes).
- Applications will only be accepted on the CES application form.
- If shortlisted, two references will be required, one of which will be from your current employer.
- Evidence of Right to Work will be required at interview stage.
- We confirm our commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of our work.
Closing date & Shortlisting: 12:00 noon Monday 21 May 2018.
Interviews: Wednesday 23 May 2018.
Job Description & Person Specification
Notes to Applicants
Recruitment Monitoring Form
Rehabilitation of Offenders Form