Governors Safeguarding Statement
The appropriate safeguarding of all children regardless of age, ability, race, culture, religion or class, is an essential element of the work of the governing body. It is a pre-requisite to the effective development and well being of the children who attend Holy Family Catholic Primary School, and should be seen as an underlying principle in all that we do.
The policies within this folder reflect this commitment. Policies however are not enough and governors are also committed to:
- Regular review of all practice,
- Appropriate induction and supervision,
- Regular and appropriate training,
- Sustaining the professional ethos which is open and supportive of staff, which puts children’s safety and protection at its core.
- Ensuring that Parents are aware of the school’s commitment to this work.