Governors, Staff, Parents an Children of our community believe that:
‘Working together we can make a difference’!
As a school we will aim to:
- Teach our children to develop a positive attitude towards everyone regardless of differences in gender, race, culture, belief, values, age and need.
- Value each child as an individual and set appropriate targets for future learning.
- Encourage all children to do their best within a challenging but supportive environment.
- Provide a stimulating and enriched curriculum to develop and sustain a love of learning for life.
- Use a range of teaching styles to make the curriculum interesting and to match the different learning style of each child.
- Achieve high standards of work and behaviour through building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
- Make every effort to provide a safe, stimulating and happy learning environment for all of our children.
- Provide regular newsletters to inform and involve parents in school life.
- Inform parents promptly of any concerns concerning the progress or behaviour of their child.
- Plan regular meetings with parents to discuss their child’s progress and be available for additional appointments as and when they are necessary.
- Provide homework in line with the school’s homework policy.
Signature: Grainne Griffiths (Head Teacher)
Date: 23rd September 2017
Please click this link to download a copy