We our very fortunate to receive our PE and Sport Premium again for the Year 2021-2022. This money can be used to continue to develop the PE and Sport at Holy Family, this falls under the following 5 indicators:
1) The engagement all pupils in regular physical activity kick-starting healthy lifestyles.
2) The profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement.
3) Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
4) Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
5) Increased participation in competitive sport.
Below is our impact report from 2020-2021 and our proposed spending of this money for 2021-2022.